Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure complete brief is submitted
- Deep understanding of Home Credit's regional communication guideline to ensure all communication within HCID is align with the regional guideline and standard
- Write clear and persuasive copy for flyers, banners, websites, advertisement, internal newspaper, and other marketing materials
- Develop content for all communication material with clear messages and ensure it is in line with campaign's objective and target audience
- Collaborate closely and brief the creative team and advertising agencies to develop attractive visual materials in accordance to our communication guideline
- Work with creative team to explore different ideas and concepts (both visual and verbal elements) across communication channel and ensure the communication is align with key messages and can reach the target audience.
- Review, revise and proofread content of all outgoing communication accross channels (Email, SMS, Social Media Post, Website, Sales Script, etc.)
- Review our company website in a regular basis to ensure the content is up to date
- Keep track of our corporate and promotional campaign calendar to ensure all marketing material is updated
- Work with creative and marketing operations team to ensure all creative development and production process meet the deadline
- Bachelor degree, preferably from Advertising/Mass Communication/Journalism/English major
- Excellent communication in English and Bahasa (especially written)
- Good interpersonal skill
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a copywriter in a multinational company
- Proven track record of creating compelling content across communication channels
- Familiar with social media landscape and current trends in digital/social media
- Interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Fluent in English language
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open. We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.