For more info about Blue Dolphin PlayNest - please visit: www.bluedolphinplayskool.com or on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bdsunter
Provide nutritious snacks and lunches.
Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
Develop activities to stimulate the children.
Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
Become familiar with emergency procedures and protocol.
Clean and sterilize equipment and toys daily.
Provide weekly schedules for children and parents.
Ensure cupboards are locked and cleaning supplies out of reach.
Supervise children at all times.
Integrate special needs children in a respectful manner.
Create arts and crafts for children.
Comfort children in times of need.
Encourage children with expressions and hugs.
Discuss development with parents.
Identify problems and convene with professionals if necessary.
Participate in fundraising for the school.
Promote literacy and early education.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunter.
- Work hours may include a Saturday schedule.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 14/November/2016