- Responsible at a strategic and operational level for the Development, planning and execution of all marketing and public relations activities to ensure overall school objectives are achieved.
- Work with school's team to develop strategic marketing plans to ensure effective spend of marketing bugdet for Bali Culinary Pastry School.
- Take a leadership role within the school, across all academic and administrative departments to promote the aims and goals of the marketing department.
- Develop and recommend marketing strategies to meet business goals.
- Analyse market trends
- Hold overall responsibility for the content and effectiveness of the school website with a drive for continuous improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication and oral presentation skills
- Strong experience and understanding of online and digital media placement
- Excellent and established leadership and organisation skills
- Creativity and proficiency in required computer skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tabanan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.