Bali Culinary Pastry School
Sales And Marketing Manager
- Responsible at a strategic and operational level for the Development, planning and execution of all marketing and public relations activities to ensure overall school objectives are achieved.
- Work with school's team to develop strategic marketing plans to ensure effective spend of marketing bugdet for Bali Culinary Pastry School.
- Take a leadership role within the school, across all academic and administrative departments to promote the aims and goals of the marketing department.
- Develop and recommend marketing strategies to meet business goals.
- Analyse market trends
- Hold overall responsibility for the content and effectiveness of the school website with a drive for continuous improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication and oral presentation skills
- Strong experience and understanding of online and digital media placement
- Excellent and established leadership and organisation skills
- Creativity and proficiency in required computer skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tabanan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Bali Culinary Pastry School lihat lowongan|
Our courses have been developed by our academic affiliation, Dusit Thani College in Bangkok, with compliance to Asean Common Competency Standard for Tourism Professional (ACCSTP). Eventually, if our graduate decide to work in other Asean countries, the level of knowledge and skill will comply, therefore relevant