JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Repair and maintenance of the heavy machineries such as bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction equipment using hand and power tools
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions in every equipments using computerize and other testing paraphernalia.
- Test repaired equipments to ensure proper performance when used.
- Perform proper maintenance of the equipments; clean and lubricate
- Train new workers in performing equipment inspection, repair and preventive maintenance.
- Inventory and order fuels and other supplies.
- Perform other related jobs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): basic mentality, basic product knowledge, machine maintenance, basic diesel engine & component, service literature, Etc.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.