Our client is currently looking for a solid Indonesian Litigation lawyer. As part of an Asian network, they are looking for someone who is internationally minded with solid local knowledge. They have a young and energetic environment with high goals to become the strongest Asian Law Firm in the region.
Our client is a foreign law firm with a strong network across Asia. They are well-known for their expertise within the corporate legal matters, and have a strong client base, both internationally and locally. They have a vibrant and start-up approach in practising law. As part of their growth, they are looking for a strong lawyer to join their partnership to lead their Litigation practice.
You will be working closely with all partners and associates in the firm.
- Generate business for the firm by way of marketing the firm to existing and prospective clients
- Train and develop associates to help them excel in their roles
- Liaise with all stakeholders, starting from government stakeholders, private entities, and non-governmental organisations to establish good partnership
- Lead associates in cases from your clients
- Build and lead the Litigation practice group
You need to have a good client network. You should be an Indonesia lawyer with a valid advocate license (a must) and a solid knowledge of the Indonesian market.
- Bachelor degree in Law, a master abroad is a plus
- 12+ years of experience, preferably have experienced being a partner at a law firm
- Have a good track record in clean litigation
- Good knowledge of the Indonesian legal matters
- Good communication skills, both in Indonesian and English
- Strong personality with good business acumen
- Able to manage a team
- Be part of a leading Asian law firm
- Promising career prospects opportunity
- Develop and lead a litigation practice group
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Selene Siregar on +62 21 2958 8864