- Responsible to achieve National Sales Target of a Products.
- Create Promotion Plan (Promotion Target, Cost Benefit, Mechanism, and Compensation)
- Coordination with principal for promotion program, Budget and Support Selling
- Negotiation and Deal for Promotion Program and Trading Term with Account
- Create Action Proposal Program
- Control Budget by Principal and Account
- Handling Bills Promotion from Account
- Monitoring and Control Promotion Program And Create Promotion Tools
- Handle several product and brand including handling Principal (Own Brand from Overseas)
- Develop brand for marketing in Jakarta and other branches
- Coordinates with Principal (in overseas), developing products for all segment market (Modern Trade, General Trade, HORECA, Etc.)
- Coordinates with Sales and Marketing, and this position part of Marketing Division
- Direct reporting to Product Category Manager and Marketing Director
Essential Requirements :
- University degree from Reputable (preferably)
- At least 4 years working experience in Brand / Product with 2 years in Managerial position in a leading multinational or Well-known Reputable FMCG company
- Experience in "end to end" product/brand launch (from consumer insights until commercialization).
- Strong in analyst skill, proven understanding of all aspects of marketing and its link with the commercial strategy of the company - Good appreciation of overall business process.
- Understanding of longer term business strategy and how it links to the day to day activities of marketing and other functions
- Strong ability to develop marketing strategy and able to articulate the strategy in convincing manner.
Please send your update resume with current photograph and only shortlisted candidates will be processed further.