Main task will be looking into Production
Our client is a market leader that manufactures top quality product and provides solutions to the packaging industry
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical support where necessary.
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the production department in the organisation.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental policies and procedures to maximise output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial technology or industrial engineering.
- 7 to 10 Years of packaging industry relevant production management experience
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices would be an added advantage
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions
- Experience in 5S/Visual Management and Quality Management Systems is highly desirable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should have good command over English
- Should know the skill to prioritise and multitasking ability
Good career path and remuneration package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
lowongan kerja rekomendasi