HSE Associate Manager, East Java
The role and responsibility of the Health, Safety & Environmental Associate Manager is to spearhead all HSE related activity and drive HSE initiatives across the organisation
Our client is a leading multinational company in the manufacturing consumer goods industry, based in East Java. They are looking for a Health, Safety and Environment Associate Manager to be based manufacturing in the factory in Surabaya
Organising and supporting HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
The successful candidate should posses the following:-
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Occupational Health & Safety Engineering or any related filed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experienced in managing a team
- Work experience from the chemicals and other related manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Excellent career opportunity
- Cross culture exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
Tutup pada 24/November/2016