JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Engage in site layout, cost estimating, construction planning, scheduling, material procurement,
quality control, and job site safety.
- Prepare daily reports as related to crews, progress and issues.
- Provide document control for correspondence, submittals, RFI’s, etc.
- Work with foreman to ensure structures are built in conformance with the contract requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of subcontractors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, AutoCad.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung - Tabalong.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.