JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Engage in site layout, cost estimating, construction planning, scheduling, material procurement,
quality control, and job site safety.
- Prepare daily reports as related to crews, progress and issues.
- Provide document control for correspondence, submittals, RFI’s, etc.
- Work with foreman to ensure structures are built in conformance with the contract requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of subcontractors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, AutoCad.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung - Tabalong.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Kawasan ModernCikande Industrial Estate, Jalan Modern Industri III /4A, Nambo Ilir, Cikande, Serang, Banten, Indonesia 42186
PT. Hanjin Konstruksi Indonesia (HKI) was born and created from the inspiration of the individual and the group of architects in Engineering and contracting company.
With time running, the various inputs and ideas to continue to grow working in the field of construction and design by providing services of designing a construction project, then in February 2012 HKI formed.HKI is engaged in construction services both architectural design construction, infrastructure, interior and MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing),
Corporate philosophy of offering the best desingn engineering and construction services that are effective, practical, and economically able to build