Marketing Executive based in Jakarta
• Keeping in touch with trends in the dating industry and staying up-to-date on competitors in your own country and across Asia
• Creating and managing daily posts to social media networks
• Media scanning and monitoring review sites
• Responding to user enquiries and reviews on all social and review platforms
• Having a nuanced, in-depth understanding of each product and their respective ‘ideal customer’ in order to recommend the most effective marketing activities
• Initiating marketing campaigns to increase leads and positive reviews through edms, promotions, advertising, partnerships, events, etc.
• Handling digital marketing (Facebook, Google Adwords) and preparing weekly reports on the impact and effectiveness of digital efforts
• Creating, managing, analysing and constantly improving online and offline marketing campaigns
• Media pitching to get press coverage
The ideal candidate should -
• Have 2-3 years of related experience
• Write and speak well
• Have strong knowledge in current local marketing trends, strategy and best practices
• Have prior experience in executing marketing campaigns and partnerships
• Have prior experience in digital marketing (Facebook ads and Google Adwords)
• Is passionate about helping singles
• Is creative, independent and self-motivated
• Flexibility. Which other company lets you spend your benefits however you want? If you don’t fall sick and don’t need to pay for your doctor’s fees, good for you. You’re free to use your benefits on literally anything else, including your amazing villa complete with infinity pool in Bali.
• Camaraderie. If you’re a naturally sulky, grumpy, pessimistic person, you’ll find it hard to fit in. We’re always joking, having fun, having a laugh together. We work together, we have potlucks together, we go for karaoke together, and above all, we leave no man behind. That’s why we call it a family!
Tutup pada 16/November/2016