Based in Luwu Utara, Sulawesi Selatan (Job Code: DAFO - LU)
The District Admin and Finance Officer is acts as Cash Accountant and ensure properly payment in timely manner in the District Office, in charges to ensure the proper cash accounting in the District Office, to ensure the timely manner of Financial Reporting to SCA, to measure the best practice internal control on the place in accordance to SOP Swisscontact.
- Minimum diploma degree (in Accounting or Economic), preferably with University graduate qualification.
- Minimum three years of experience in the related field;
- Previous working with NGO;
- Strong sense of responsibility and control;
- Experience of planning and managing small budget / cash flow.
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to work in a team
- Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet.)
Swisscontact Kantor Sulawesi; Gedung Graha Pena Lt. 11, Ruang 1108‐1109 Jl. Urip Sumoharjo No. 20, Panaikang, Makassar – 90231