Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
District Admin & Finance Officer
Based in Luwu Utara, Sulawesi Selatan (Job Code: DAFO - LU)
The District Admin and Finance Officer is acts as Cash Accountant and ensure properly payment in timely manner in the District Office, in charges to ensure the proper cash accounting in the District Office, to ensure the timely manner of Financial Reporting to SCA, to measure the best practice internal control on the place in accordance to SOP Swisscontact.
- Minimum diploma degree (in Accounting or Economic), preferably with University graduate qualification.
- Minimum three years of experience in the related field;
- Previous working with NGO;
- Strong sense of responsibility and control;
- Experience of planning and managing small budget / cash flow.
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to work in a team
- Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet.)
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until
October 23rd, 2016 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope or Email subject to:
Swisscontact Kantor Sulawesi; Gedung Graha Pena Lt. 11, Ruang 1108‐1109 Jl. Urip Sumoharjo No. 20, Panaikang, Makassar – 90231