- Bachelor degree majoring Accounting, tax field from reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Tax.
- Priorities will be given to those who have working experience with foreign banks or stockbrokers.
- Taxation Brevet A & B
- Working knowledge of the local tax compliance & tax filing matters (vis-a-vis PSAK & Indonesian Accounting Standards)as regards corporate tax, withholding taxes PPh 23, PPN, Income tax PPh 21
- Good personality & able to work under pressure, Proactive and high initiative, Adaptive and fast learner, and be in a team player but able to work independently.
- Doing all Tax report and compile all transaction
- Checking & calculating all transaction related to tax calculation.
- To do daily system process, such as review voucher, journal voucher and daily posting.
- Prepare summary of taxation payment to be paid for the VAT, withholding tax PPh 21, PPh 23, PPh26
- Calculating and producing notification letter of monthly period and monthly taxation purposes for VAT, PPh 23 and PPh 26 & PPh 4 -2
- Prepare the correction journal related to the tax calculation.
- Reconcile for tax listing Vs GL account related to taxes report.
- Reconcile for tax listing Vs SPT masa by monthly basis.
- Correspond & coordinate with tax office and tax consultant.
If you are ready for the challenge, please submit your application letter with full details of resume, recent photograph and expected salary. (Only qualified candidate will be processed)
PT Yuanta Securities Indonesia (“PT Yuanta”), a subsidiary of Yuanta Financial Holdings Co., Ltd, is a securities broker and investment bank in Indonesia. Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd (“Yuanta Financial Holdings”) ranks as one of the largest financial services companies in Taiwan. Listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange since 2002, Yuanta Financial Holdings has assets of NTD1,493 billion (approximately USD45 billion) as of 30 September 2015. It offers a diverse range of financial products and services including banking, insurance, securities broking, venture capital and asset management. For more than 55 years, Yuanta Securities Co., Ltd (“Yuanta Securities”), the securities arm of Yuanta Financial Holdings, has been a provider of execution services and solutions across equity and futures markets in North Asia. Since 2013, Yuanta Securities has expanded beyond North Asia, growing its presence in South-east Asia through its offices in Vietnam and Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans, we are looking for individuals who are qualified to be one of our team to fill the position of :