New Project Development & Supplier Quality Control (Oversea Division)
MPI Groups is a PMA companies establishing in year 1993. The company has venturing into Automotive industrial in year 2008. We have successfully entering into 1st tier business with car maker in year 2012.
Now we are expending our business to oversea. We are looking for talented candidate to fit into the position.
"TOGETHER WE GROWTH!"
1. Conduct feasibility study for new project requirements.
2. Provide detail information to marketing for quotation.
3. Meeting with customer, draft and control master schedule.
4. Co-operate with part designer, mold maker and implementing product quality control base on 2D drawing.
5. Ensure the product quality with internal and external supplier to meet customer expectation.
6. Able to carried PPAP audit and ensure PSW is agreed and sign by customer.
7. Monitoring pre production plan and ensure smooth transition for mass production.
1. Oversea travelling (Saudi Arab, China, Europ & Japan)
2. Master english speaking & writing
3. Time and Leadership Management
4. Automotive Industrial Experience
5. Understand ISO/TS 16969
6. Capable to master SPC tools