We are seeking a highly talented Unity programmer, to develop apps for wearable device in the field of sport and health. Need to work with entire team through implementation to ensure the features is carried through the development. The ideal candidate for this position must have experience in hardware and software as well as motivate to be part of the next big things in this Industry.
- Develop (code, test, and debug) Unity Apps for iOS and Android platforms
- Communicate with UI/UX designers to define apps features
- Collaborate with other engineers to overcome technical challenges
- Optimize the performance of our apps products and improve the overall quality of our apps.
- Have a background or passionate in sports and health Industry.
- At least 2 years professional experience of Unity3D development for iOS or Android
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Design, Information Technology, Computer Science, Architecture, etc)
- Strong Math and Computer Science Skills
- Wide understanding of different Unity technology areas (3D animation, graphics, networking etc.)
- Able to communicate in English.
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party hardware SDKs.
- Please include your latest Portfolio in your CV/resume. A link to your page is acceptable.
If you think you have what it takes to be a great Unity Developer, please do apply!