Jobs desck :
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of events
2. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
3. Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
4. Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
5. Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
6. Provide counsel to chapters on marketing, communications and public relations.
7. Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and monitor trends.
8. Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written English communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time. Out-of-town, overnight travel is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit or association sector.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, public relations, Bussiness & management preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.