Raffles Education Corporation Limited
Assistant College Director - based in Surabaya
- • International Presence
- • Career Development
- • Creative Environment
- Responsible for the profit and loss.
- Ensure the smooth operation of processes and procedures.
- In-charge of overall planning, human resource, marketing, financial management and administrative management.
- Provide leadership to the team in developing strategic plans to achieve quarterly targets and continuous growth in student recruitment.
- Supervise and inspire a diverse an international pool of academic staff.
- Lead the Student and Administration Services team in providing quality customer service to the students.
- Oversee all marketing and publicity materials and activities.
- Plan and monitor monthly revenue and expenditures, and maintain sound financial standing.
- Degree holder in Business Studies/Management/Administration or Marketing with a minimum of five years management experience in an education or service industry.
- Overseas working experience in a sales and marketing environment will be an advantage.
- Good command in English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to manage a proactively diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
|Perusahaan||Raffles Education Corporation Limited lihat lowongan|
RafflesEducationCorp is a premier tertiary education provider committed to providing high quality education through its extensive network of colleges across Asia-Pacific.
Our strategic goal is to nurture and groom skilled professionals through the transfer of industry-relevant knowledge and technical know-how to succeed in the globalised economy. The Group strives to provide a well-balanced education that encourages creative and critical thinking, thus allowing students to realise their potential and aspirations, while enjoying the learning process at our colleges.
Since its founding in 1990, RafflesEducationCorp has grown its portfolio from one college in Singapore to 34 colleges in 31 cities across 12 countries in Asia-Pacific.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Welcome to the exciting world of RafflesEducationCorp. As the largest private education group in Asia-Pacific, we have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business. If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi