Assistant College Director - based in Surabaya
- • International Presence
- • Career Development
- • Creative Environment
- Responsible for the profit and loss.
- Ensure the smooth operation of processes and procedures.
- In-charge of overall planning, human resource, marketing, financial management and administrative management.
- Provide leadership to the team in developing strategic plans to achieve quarterly targets and continuous growth in student recruitment.
- Supervise and inspire a diverse an international pool of academic staff.
- Lead the Student and Administration Services team in providing quality customer service to the students.
- Oversee all marketing and publicity materials and activities.
- Plan and monitor monthly revenue and expenditures, and maintain sound financial standing.
- Degree holder in Business Studies/Management/Administration or Marketing with a minimum of five years management experience in an education or service industry.
- Overseas working experience in a sales and marketing environment will be an advantage.
- Good command in English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to manage a proactively diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
51 Merchant Road Singapore