Java Developer/Java Developer
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be involved in Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
•Participates as a member of the development team
•Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
•Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
•Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
•Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
•Prepare and produce releases of software components.
•Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• A technical Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
• 0-1 years related business experience
• Very good communication skills (spoken and written)
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Knowledge in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
• Free online training
• Industry standard Salary Package
• Other standard perks
• Good working environment
Tutup pada 10/December/2016