- Planning, executing and monitoring the process of business development in the LEIT outlet
- Providing clear and understandable explanation to customers
- Controlling the operational activities in the outlet
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Can speak English
- Good looking (Minimum Height: 166 cm)
- Live in West Jakarta or Tangerang area
- Hold minimum Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university
- Possess excellent communication skills (preferable: Having wide experience in Business Development field)
- Customer-oriented, service-oriented and target-oriented
- Have nice appearance
- Future career (to be manager)
- Business opportunity with us (have a chance to be an owner of a branch in the future)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
LEIT (Leadership-English Institute) was initially established in September 18, 2005 and Poris Tangerang was chosen as its first location. Since its establishment there, LEIT has shown its existence and significant growth, proven by the accumulated number of enrolling students day by day. There were 150 students listed as LEIT’s active students in its first year. Two years afterwards (in 2007), LEIT moved to its new building with more classrooms to accommodate and facilitate the increasing number of the students, which reached 250 names.
LEIT could clearly identify the emerging demand of this field year by year, and hence, it launched its branch at Taman Palem Lestari on February 08, 2011. With these two branches, LEIT continued striving to achieve its foremost priority: to augment its quality to meet the students’ needs. LEIT Poris reached its top number of students in 2012 – exactly one year after Palem grand opening – with 500 students registered as its active students. And exactly two and half years after its grand opening (in September 2013), LEIT Palem had served more than 280 active students.