- Man power arrangement based on Company Planning & Department needs.
- Establishing recruitment planning and method.
- Training and development analyze to improve human resource competencies.
- Designing career paths of employees according to company organizational structure.
- Developing training modules.
- Facilitating KPI execution in all levels of employees.
- Coordinating the performance appraisal of all employees.
- Monitoring performance scoring result administration.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong leadership, good in detail and communication, has a deeply knowledge in hr generalist (recruitment; indonesian labour law; key performance indicator; BPJSTK, BPJS Kesehatan, etc.), MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Depok.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016