Puri Dibya Property PT
Human Resources Supervisor
- Man power arrangement based on Company Planning & Department needs.
- Establishing recruitment planning and method.
- Training and development analyze to improve human resource competencies.
- Designing career paths of employees according to company organizational structure.
- Developing training modules.
- Facilitating KPI execution in all levels of employees.
- Coordinating the performance appraisal of all employees.
- Monitoring performance scoring result administration.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong leadership, good in detail and communication, has a deeply knowledge in hr generalist (recruitment; indonesian labour law; key performance indicator; BPJSTK, BPJS Kesehatan, etc.), MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Depok.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Depok, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Puri Dibya Property PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT. Puri Dibya Property has well known retail and property in Depok, West Java which are Margocity and The Margo Hotel.
Margocity is the largest mall in Jl. Margonda Raya, Depok and concentrated from middle to up level. Mall with trendy designed, cozy environment, easy access and with friendly services to customers.
The Margo Hotel is new 4 star luxurious and outstanding hotel located in front of Margocity and has an elegant design, sophisticated technology and big ballroom with capacity around 1000 pax inside.
Our location is surrounded by office tower, university, apartment which is will bring advantage for the business.
Currently we're seeking candidates for the position as :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Enjoy working with us. We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.