- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT SMC Pneumatics Indonesia has been established in September 1995. It is imperative for us to have a presence in Indonesia’s fast growing markets so as to lend quality support to our customers in Indonesia.
We invite the best and brightest professionals to bring their skills and expertise to our team, to grow together with us, to work in compliance with international standard system