The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organisations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
Our client is one of the global leaders in the retail industry. With international and luxury brands under this house, they are planning to expand their brands and its business in Indonesia. Hence, now seeking for an exceptional Retail Manager to lead the team.
- Driving the customer lifecycle/relationship marketing strategies.
- Developing and executing campaigns to increase retention and working with team members to execute across various channels, with a heavy emphasis on email and SMS.
- Managing email marketing schedule, coordinating regional creative and determining target audience & communications for CRM program.
- Analysing customer data and market trends to develop marketing programs that engage, nurture and re-activate customers.
- Developing success metrics, analysing results and report findings of acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- At least 5 years experience in custoemr relationship management
- Excellent knowledge/ experience in retail business (department stores)
- Strong in leadership and in people management
- A result-driven achiever with ambition, motivation and dynamism.
- Down to earth
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
- An opportunity to be part of global leading luxury brand
- Fun and dynamic working environment