- Driving the customer lifecycle/relationship marketing strategies.
- Developing and executing campaigns to increase retention and working with team members to execute across various channels, with a heavy emphasis on email and SMS.
- Managing email marketing schedule, coordinating regional creative and determining target audience & communications for CRM program.
- Analysing customer data and market trends to develop marketing programs that engage, nurture and re-activate customers.
- Developing success metrics, analysing results and report findings of acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- At least 5 years experience in custoemr relationship management
- Excellent knowledge/ experience in retail business (department stores)
- Strong in leadership and in people management
- A result-driven achiever with ambition, motivation and dynamism.
- Down to earth
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
- An opportunity to be part of global leading luxury brand
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53