Store Manager Restaurant (BAKERZIN JAKARTA)
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu choice.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
- Age maximum 32 years old
- Minimum Diploma Degree with minimum GPA 2.85 in Hotel Tourism Institute, or Food and Beverage Industry
- Having experience minimum 4 years, in the same position
- Fluent in English
- Strong Leadership, Strong Analytical, and Initiative
- Active, Target Oriented, and Detail Oriented
- Willing to work under shift schedule, including weekend and Public Holiday
- Able to work individually or as a team
- Placement : Jabodetabek
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Boga Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Boga Group and it’s subsidiaries are engaged in the food and beverage industry and retail business, operating a total of 57 restaurants nationwide, with more than 2.000 highly trained individual smaking up it’s workforce. Boga Group’s lucrative portfolio currently consists of 12 Bakerzin, 32 Pepper Lunch, 4 Paradise Dynasty, 3 Paradise Inn, and 4 Master Wok outlets encompassing the metropolitan areas of Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Medan, Makasar and Bali. The group also operates an exclusive catering service for Jakarta area.
- To gain recognition for presenting awe-inspiring experience that broadens and enriches the Indonesia lifestyle.
- Growing through diversification and introduction of new lifestyle brands to all over Indonesia.
- Developing innovative concepts for creating extraordinary experiences for customers.
- Attracting and nurturing the best talent in the industry as part of our learning organization.
- Implementing solid business systems to build profitable and sustainable businesses
- Fostering long term strategic relationship with our business partners.
- I - Integrity
- T - Trust
- W - Work as Team
- O - Openness
- R - Respect
- K - Keep learning
- S - Smile and Have Fun
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
By the end of 2014, Boga Group expects to bring up the number of establishments and new brands in its portfolio to a total of 80 restaurants. As it expands, Boga Group is committed to continuously maintaining the high standards of quality ingredients and impeccable service-two characteristics that distinguish a Boga establishment from the rest in the industry. Boga Group’s resolute efforts in bringing its restaurant brands to greater exposure and ever-higher levels of quality have been rightfully rewarded with a number of accolades it received from award agencies and the media. Among its greatest successes so far is the fact that Pepper Lunch was the first restaurant in Indonesia to receive the prestigious HACCP certification. Best Overall Winner at Entertainment X’nter - Plaza Indonesia FoodVaganza, awarded to Bakerzin in 2005 Best European Food from Jakarta Java Kini, awarded to Bakerzin in 2006 Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification in Indonesia, awarded to Pepper Lunch in 2009 until now HACCP Certification, awarded to Bakerzin in 2011 until now
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 07 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Manajemen perusahaan sudah berjalan cukup baik dan nama perusahaan juga sudah cukup dikenal masyarakat. Perusahaan terus berkembang dengan cepat sehingga kesempatan berkarir juga terbuka lebar.
- Profesionalisme karyawannya masih tergolong kurang. Selain itu, sistem pembayaran insentifnya masih tidak jelas dan berbelit-belit. Jam kerjanya juga berbeda dengan jam kerja standar secara umum.