- Minimum Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Considered essential to the growth and expansion of a brand.
- Enables the Marketing department to identify stores and target their audience, and later to ensure that their messages and branding activities are being well-received.
- Collect information about peoples’ attitudes and behaviours relating to products and services, or political and social issues. This information will be interpreted later by analyst
- Plan, develop, or conduct surveys, analyze and interpret the meaning of survey data, determine survey objectives, or suggest or test question wording. Includes social scientists who primarily design questionnaires or supervise survey teams.
- Collect information that assists in:
- Monitoring product and brand usage dan competitor
- Media and readership surveys
- Customer profiles
- Market feasibility studies
- Based in Makassar / South Sulawesi
Tutup pada 15/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Sejahtera, Slipi, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia