Job DescriptionResponsible for developing corporate, global and organizational policies, and directing cross functional activities to deliver quality programs to external customers, with the overall focus to ensure customer satisfaction and retention in order to generate growth for the business.
- Support the program team in the guidance of clients by developing strategic plans, goals, timelines, and measures of success for implementing contracted Flextronics' products and services. Act as the primary point of contact between the business and its clients
- Oversee the scheduling, coordination and implementation of contracted Flextronics' products and services for assigned clients
- Coordinate with the client and Flextronics operations to determine data requirements, production schedule and deliverables as required
- Ensure effective communication of strategy as required between cross functional teams to ensure project / product or service has a smooth and timely transition through all phases of documented development processes
- Work with the Director and Management team with regard to coordination of team members to ensure key metrics are monitored per account and that customer satisfaction is closely monitored
- Innovate and authorize projects using broad and far vision and expertise in customer requirements to improve and/or extend the value proposition to existing customers, linking them more firmly to Flextronics
- Participate in and/or support major contract negotiations
- Be responsible to drive, collaborate and steer business development activities to win replacement and growth business
- Provide business proposal support and inputs for existing and new business
- Monitor and support the program team to ensure an effective use of and participation in Quarterly Business Review process
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce
Job CategorySales - Marketing - Account Mgmt
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
For more information about working at Flex, please visit :