Essential Job Duties:
- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, aerials, etc. (using corporate branding standards templates)
- Responsible for layout, design and production activities to produce quality graphic-design art work.
- Uses desktop publishing applications to complete assignments involving word processing, page layouts and the creation of charts and computer graphics.
- Imports graphic images and integrates with text.
- Provides base coordination for all graphic design work proposals.
- Provides primary graphics support for customer meetings, presentations, awards, etc.
- Provides additional typing support on graphic design projects as needed.
- Coordinates graphic production requirements with printers and vendors.
- SMK / D1 / D3 / S1 any field (level of education is not important for us, but quality of your work).
- Minimum 1 year graphic design work experience.
- Knowledge of appropriate desktop publishing software, (i.e. CorelDraw Adobe Photo Shop, Adobe PageMaker, Quark Xpress, Freehand, Illustrator, etc.)
- PC proficiency in MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Word Perfect.
- Ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work creatively in a team.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Please include porfolio in your CV, personal website preferred, if not pdf or previous work.
CV without previous portfolio will not be considered.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Our media firm, Inmanis Media (inmanis.com) serves corporate as well political candidates is in need for a graphic designer.
Under direct supervision, the designer will be responsible for providing administrative and graphic support for proposals, infographic, promotions, public relations materials and possibly advertisements for visual communications media.