- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, aerials, etc. (using corporate branding standards templates)
- Responsible for layout, design and production activities to produce quality graphic-design art work.
- Uses desktop publishing applications to complete assignments involving word processing, page layouts and the creation of charts and computer graphics.
- Imports graphic images and integrates with text.
- Provides base coordination for all graphic design work proposals.
- Provides primary graphics support for customer meetings, presentations, awards, etc.
- Provides additional typing support on graphic design projects as needed.
- Coordinates graphic production requirements with printers and vendors.
- SMK / D1 / D3 / S1 any field (level of education is not important for us, but quality of your work).
- Minimum 1 year graphic design work experience.
- Knowledge of appropriate desktop publishing software, (i.e. CorelDraw Adobe Photo Shop, Adobe PageMaker, Quark Xpress, Freehand, Illustrator, etc.)
- PC proficiency in MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Word Perfect.
- Ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work creatively in a team.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016