In today's business, creativity and technology have taken a whole new level of collaboration. Everybody is attracted to beauty and the digital advancement can make people see it everywhere.
You will explore the industry of graphic design and video creation in the media production. Working here will give a huge additional point to your resume. On top of that, you will definitely gain personal and professional development as you're working in a supportive environment with competent individuals. This is a huge stepping stone to thrive your career as a professional video maker.
- Produce and edit various styles of compelling videos for digital and web platforms.
- Participate in all pre-production, production, and post-production process (from development to delivery material).
- Maintain orderly file management, ongoing projects all at once. Revision and implement notes from producers and clients.
- Be videographer and motion grapher for video and collaborate with marketing team whenever necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in jakarta selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Internship position(s) available.
- Strong wide range showreel or portfolio in various forms of media, such as short films, animation, motion graphic, graphic design, and illustrations
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, FCP, AE, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in DSLR, lighting skills, and other videography tools
- Able to create moods and rhythm by utilizing editing methods
- A good eye for aesthetics, photography and color with a strong grasp of visual trends
- Passion for the internet and new media, with a vision for the future
- Passion for YouTube and videography, as well as the latest technology (virtual reality and augmented reality) an additional point
- Motion graphic and graphic design skills are highly favorable
- Eager to thrive in the fast-paced dynamic start-up environment
- Growth hacking skills a major plus
- Self-sufficient, resourceful, able to collaborate with a team or work independently
- Hard worker (not a 9-5 job) and quick executor
Full time: Rp. 3.100.000 - Rp. 5.500.000 (negotiable if applicant has a strong wide range showreel or portfolio in various forms of media, such as short films, animation, motion graphic, graphic design, and illustrations)
Intern: Rp. 500.000 - Rp. 1.000.000.
What are you waiting for? Please send your CV, portfolio, and expected a salary.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016