MHE Demag Indonesia PT
Position summary :
To proactively sell service products (service labor, parts and refurbishment) include repairs of the products. The engineer might be only selling Service Contract as appointed by his manager. He is to communicate effectively with customers and responsible to deliver the service commitment. Form the service reports he is to guide the Customer Service Executive to establish competitive and timely offers to customers.
- The engineer is in charge of a service section and is responsible to the all round performance of the staff in his section.
- To provide technical expertise to all the products under responsibility and assist the Service Staff in troubleshooting of complex faults.
- To review and make quality checks on all service works performed by his Service Staff.
- To make recommendation on customer warranty claims to the Service Manager for approval.
- Minimum D3 in Technical (Electrical/Mechanical) with a specialization in mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent
- Min. 2 years relevant experience in line of bussiness
- Have knowledge of product material handling ( crane and IPD product )
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel throughout sales territory
|Industri||Industri Alat Berat / Industri Mesin / Perlengkapan Otomatis|
|Perusahaan||MHE Demag Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
A joint venture between Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) and Demag Cranes & Components GmbH (Germany), we engineer, manufacture and maintain cranes and other material handling products for a wide variety of industrial applications. MHE-Demag is organised to serve our customer with a regional network spanning eleven countries and comprising eight factories, 36 service centres and over 1,300 employees.
Diverse applications in multiple industries
Our customers use our products in many different applications, from light to heavy industry including steel mills, power stations, chemical plants and shipyards. In the cities, drivers use our systems in today’s more sophisticated car parks. And the owners of Asia’s modern architectural wonders use our products to maintain their buildings.
Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) operates strategically located design, manufacturing, engineering, contracting and distribution facilities across six ASEAN countries. Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) enjoys a strong market presence in ASEAN. The distinct businesses conducted in the region are autonomous operations in their own rights, yet unified by established corporate standards. Interwoven networks, effective branding and proven leadership styles make all the difference in the face of competition. As a dynamic organisation with 50 years of regional experience operating seven diversified businesses across ASEAN, your career journey will be enriched with maximum exposure to world-class products and services. Our farsightedness in information technology development equips you with the latest advanced systems to support your creative tasks and challenges. Come experience the ambition, enterprise and dedication that unite and drive our talented teams.
The origins of the Jebsen & Jessen Family Enterprise can be traced to the end of the 19th century, when two enterprising young men - Jacob Jebsen and Heinrich Jessen - left their hometown of Aabenraa in the Duchy of Schleswig (now part of the Kingdom of Denmark) to set up a trading business in Hong Kong. This was an extension of the sea-faring tradition of their respective families of ship owners and captains.
Product & Services
In Indonesia, Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) offers a diversified range of innovative products and services through PT. Jebsen & Jessen Chemicals Indonesia (chemicals product), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Communications Indonesia (Communications Solution), PT. MHE Demag Indonesia (Material Handling), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Technology Indonesia (Pumps, Turbines & Turf Irrigations), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Lapp-Cable Indonesia (Cable Technology), PT. Tiga Ikan (providing Business Services to the group in Indonesia)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
MHE Demag Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 01 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Sangat cocok bagi para karyawan yang ingin terus meningkatkan skill mereka di bidangnya masing-masing. Rekan kerja profesional dan kerja sama yang terjalin sangat baik.
- Masih adanya karyawan lama yang menganut paham senioritas sehingga hubungan dengan anggota karyawan baru pun tidak baik. Dibutuhkan ide-ide baru juga agar perusahaan bias terus berkembang.