- The engineer is in charge of a service section and is responsible to the all round performance of the staff in his section.
- To provide technical expertise to all the products under responsibility and assist the Service Staff in troubleshooting of complex faults.
- To review and make quality checks on all service works performed by his Service Staff.
- To make recommendation on customer warranty claims to the Service Manager for approval.
- Minimum D3 in Technical (Electrical/Mechanical) with a specialization in mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent
- Min. 2 years relevant experience in line of bussiness
- Have knowledge of product material handling ( crane and IPD product )
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel throughout sales territory
Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) operates strategically located design, manufacturing, engineering, contracting and distribution facilities across six ASEAN countries. Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) enjoys a strong market presence in ASEAN. The distinct businesses conducted in the region are autonomous operations in their own rights, yet unified by established corporate standards. Interwoven networks, effective branding and proven leadership styles make all the difference in the face of competition. As a dynamic organisation with 50 years of regional experience operating seven diversified businesses across ASEAN, your career journey will be enriched with maximum exposure to world-class products and services. Our farsightedness in information technology development equips you with the latest advanced systems to support your creative tasks and challenges. Come experience the ambition, enterprise and dedication that unite and drive our talented teams.
The origins of the Jebsen & Jessen Family Enterprise can be traced to the end of the 19th century, when two enterprising young men - Jacob Jebsen and Heinrich Jessen - left their hometown of Aabenraa in the Duchy of Schleswig (now part of the Kingdom of Denmark) to set up a trading business in Hong Kong. This was an extension of the sea-faring tradition of their respective families of ship owners and captains.
Product & Services
In Indonesia, Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) offers a diversified range of innovative products and services through PT. Jebsen & Jessen Chemicals Indonesia (chemicals product), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Communications Indonesia (Communications Solution), PT. MHE Demag Indonesia (Material Handling), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Technology Indonesia (Pumps, Turbines & Turf Irrigations), PT. Jebsen & Jessen Lapp-Cable Indonesia (Cable Technology), PT. Tiga Ikan (providing Business Services to the group in Indonesia)
Review ( MHE Demag Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pekerjaan yang penuh tantangan dan hal yang baru membuat pekerjaan pun jadi tidak membosankan dan karyawan pun jadi bisa terus belajar.
Gaji masih belum sesuai dengan apa yang diharapkan oleh karyawannya. Atasan juga masih belum dapat memberikan yang terbaik bagi para karyawannya.