About the Role
We are looking for experienced and passionate software developers that thrive in small, focused and highly collaborative teams. You will be working closely with the founders to not only develop, but also help define and execute on projects. Strong communication skills and a desire to be involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle are a must. Strong problem solving skills, thinking outside the box and dealing with ambiguity are skills that we value. Our technology stack is primarily PHP, JQuery, iOS, and Android.
- You are fluent in one or more backend languages (PHP, Python, etc), with experience in Laravel and/or WordPress a plus, and stay up-to-date on best practices.
- You try to future-proof everything you create by minimizing built-in assumptions, and writing tests where appropriate
- You write DRY code
- You advocate the use of MVC, templating, ORMs, and other techniques to save time and headaches
- You know when to apply duct tape and when to rebuild
- You want to work in a small, agile team
- You mentor other developers when needed
- You work hard and don’t need much oversight
- You like variety in your projects
- You want to be proud of what you do at your job
We are an established family office with wide investment interests in property, industrials and technology spanning Indonesia and Singapore. We are establishing a foothold in the nascent coworking sector in Indonesia with a unique, differentiated and unparalleled coworking product in Indonesia with regional expansion plans.