- Coordinate partner/ manager and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Raya.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and wordprocessing programs at a highlu proficient level.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.