Job Description :
- Melakukan instalasi dan konfigurasi hardware, sistem operasi dan aplikasi
- Memonitor sistem komputer dan jaringan
- Memastikan jaringan stabil, aman dan minimal downtime
- Memastikan kebutuhan IT untuk seluruh karyawan terpenuhi
- Melakukan inventarisasi perlengkapan dan peralatan IT
- Melakukan setting untuk email baru dan permasalahan dengan password
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal S1 jurusan IT
- Minimal pengalaman 2 tahun
- Menguasai Mikrotik / Cisco dan jaringan
- Memahami Microsoft Office
- Memahami database Sql/MySql
- Memahami Windows / Macitonsh operating system
- Memahami ERP
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established in 2010, Sababay Winery is an Indonesian wine producer that bases its manufacturing activities in Bali. The name ‘Sababay’ read as [sa-ba-bey] winery originates from our winery’s location along the beautiful ‘SABA’bay (Teluk Saba) in Gianyar, Bali. Sababay receives grape supplies for its wine production from local farmers in Buleleng, Bali. Carrying out a corporate farming concept, Sababay engages in partnership for exclusive grape trading at reasonable and profitable price with farmers. The integrated farming concept result a sustainable good harvest – that has opened up parts of the world previously thought unsuitable to wine production.
At relatively young age, Sababay Winery has won a number of international award including Austria Wine Challenge (AWC) 2015 where two of Sababay wine products, the White Velvet and Moscato d’Bali, were honored with Silver Medal, while the Sababay Reserve Red received Seal of Approval. Prior to AWC, Sababay Moscato d'Bali won a Silver Award in the Singapore Wine & Spirits Award 2014, a prestigious wine contest in Asia where wine from all over the world are evaluated and tasted using blind tasting system. Sababay also received three medals in the CWSA (China Wine & Spirits Awards) 2015. Besides China, Japan Wine Challenge 2015 also presented Seal of Approval for Sababay Ludisia sweet red wine and Moscato d’Bali. In addition, Sababay White Velvet has recently won a Bronze Medal in the Korean Wine Challenge (KWC).