Bank Amar Indonesia PT
Banking Credit Analyst ( SME)
- • Opportunity to grow
- • Unique Culture
- • Competitive Salary
- Makes loan proposal from customer by performing analysis of potential customer feasibility study in the credit process applied, including gathering information, visiting client, etc.
- Analyses credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Generates financial ratios to evaluate customer's financial statement status.
- Evaluates customer records.
- Prepares reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Completes loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan request; and
- Reviews individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
Key Competencies :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Posses high risk awareness, compliance and integrity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with external and market conditions, especially on micro and macro economics.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written).
- Interest in process improvement and implementing best practices.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to travel to Surabaya (Surabaya-based candidate preffered).
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Amar Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Tolaram Group is a multinational company based on Singapore which has diversified portfolios that includes financial services, manufacturing, marketing, logistic, power transmission, sales & distribution and real estate development. Our operations are running in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Amar Bank is a member of Tolaram Group with the vision to be a solid, healthy and modern Bank. It provides trusted primary banking service with the modern quality of customer experience. As a newly rebranding Bank that is ready to embark the market, it seeks extraordinary talented individuals to strengthen the team and will be a part of the team who will work together to achieve the organizational goals and grow as individuals both personally and professionally.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. Amar Bank seeks extraordinary talented individual to strengthen our holacratics organization. Who must share our value and passionate to become part of our team to accomplish our vision to be the most trusted and preferred digital bank in Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Amar Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 07 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Kenyamanan yang tidak daat dibeli sangat mendominasi di ruangan kantor yang berasaskan kekeluargaan dan kebersamaan diantara karyawan sangat bagus untuk membangun kerja tim.
- Uang intensif dan tambahan sangat lama diberikan kepada karyawan sehingga kurang kondusif dan merugikan karyawan yang lembur setiap harinya di perusahaan.