Bank Amar Indonesia PT
Banking Credit Analyst ( SME)
- • Opportunity to grow
- • Unique Culture
- • Competitive Salary
- Makes loan proposal from customer by performing analysis of potential customer feasibility study in the credit process applied, including gathering information, visiting client, etc.
- Analyses credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Generates financial ratios to evaluate customer's financial statement status.
- Evaluates customer records.
- Prepares reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Completes loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan request; and
- Reviews individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
Key Competencies :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Posses high risk awareness, compliance and integrity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with external and market conditions, especially on micro and macro economics.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written).
- Interest in process improvement and implementing best practices.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to travel to Surabaya (Surabaya-based candidate preffered).
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Amar Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Tolaram Group is a multinational company based on Singapore which has diversified portfolios that includes financial services, manufacturing, marketing, logistic, power transmission, sales & distribution and real estate development. Our operations are running in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Amar Bank is a member of Tolaram Group with the vision to be a solid, healthy and modern Bank. It provides trusted primary banking service with the modern quality of customer experience. As a newly rebranding Bank that is ready to embark the market, it seeks extraordinary talented individuals to strengthen the team and will be a part of the team who will work together to achieve the organizational goals and grow as individuals both personally and professionally.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Amar Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 07 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Kenyamanan yang tidak daat dibeli sangat mendominasi di ruangan kantor yang berasaskan kekeluargaan dan kebersamaan diantara karyawan sangat bagus untuk membangun kerja tim.
- Uang intensif dan tambahan sangat lama diberikan kepada karyawan sehingga kurang kondusif dan merugikan karyawan yang lembur setiap harinya di perusahaan.