- >5 years experience in Sourcing / Purchasing / Procurement
- Understanding of SAP (or similar ERP) purchasing transactions
- Understanding of Procure to Pay process
- Computer Literacy (MS office, Especially MS Excel)
- Fluency in English prefered
- Ability to investigate, select and negotiate with suppliers to optimize costs, delivery, quality and risk.
- Lead the strategic sourcing process of team formation, research, evaluation and structure.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Competitive salary
- Bonus & commissions for achieved targets
- Facilities (Food, Transportation, Health, etc.)
Interested applicants, please send your CV, most recent photograph and expected salary to: email@example.com
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Indoproc is a Korean/Indonesian joint-venture company, specializing in e-procurement consulting.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing technology-based procurement outsourcing business, with the possibility to advance your career quickly.