Yummy Food Utama PT
- • Career Path
- • Benefit
- • Exciting New Project
- Support Brand Manager and Marketing Department with daily tasks
- Assist with the development of product, branding, positioning, and market segmentation within our brands/categories of responsibility
- Develop a clear understanding of categories of responsibility, including market trends, competitive activity, category segmentation, consumer usage, and more
- Assist in New Product Development process
- Assist in Key marketing/consumer research projects
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Excellent oral, written communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Adobe photoshop
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasar Rebo,East Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Yummy Food Utama PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Over the years it has steadily expanded, developing new products and selling them to a wider market. But making sure you, the customer, have only the best yoghurts and cheeses has been our priority ever since YUMMY’s very first curd cheese was created.
Like many good things in life, the inspiration for YUMMY came quite unexpectedly. More than two decades ago, a German woman, Hermina Ruetz, moved to Bali. She loved to cook and create new recipes but found she couldn’t get the wonderful cheeses and yoghurts she had found back in Europe. So what does any industrious cook do? Make their own! Hermina started experimenting in her small kitchen. She soon developed a soft curd cheese and a crumbly feta. When friends would come for a meal they always raved about her fabulous cheeses and, of course, asked where they could buy some. Word soon spread to local hotels, where the chefs couldn’t believe they could get these wonderful dairy products locally.
YUMMY then set it sights higher and moved to Jakarta. That’s where the business really took off. Soon the little dairy company was receiving orders from major supermarket chains, hotels and restaurants from as far away as Medan, Makassar and Manado. Today, YUMMY employs more than 300 qualified men and women, who maintain the high standards and homemade taste that, were the hallmark of Hermina’s first cheeses all those year ago.
As the company grew, it found it needed to expand and that included finding a steady source of high quality milk. So in 1995 the company was acquired by PT. Dani Prisma a true pioneer in cattle breeding and milk processing in Indonesia. Just like YUMMY, the company was founded by a strong business woman with a dream. Dani B. Arifin started out thirty years ago with just 9 Holstein-Friesian cows on a small plot of land in Cijantung, East Jakarta. The company quickly grew and today YUMMY and Dani Prisma have proven to be the perfect match.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Mission : To provide the highest quality, best tasting dairy products from fresh and natural produce. To educate consumers and producers about the value of healthy living, healthy food and protecting the environment. To recognize our obligations to stockholders and lenders by providing an excellent return on their investment.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Yummy Food Utama PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 21 Oktober 2015
- Tidak Rekomendasi
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan masih memberikan kesempatan untuk memperbaiki kesalahan. Yang penting kedepannya pegawai bisa lebih berhati-hati lagi agar tidak melakukan kesalahan yang sama.
- Standar SOP perusahaan masih kurang baik sehingga kadang membingungkan para pegawai di sini. Perusahaan juga agar bisa memberikan yang lebih baik untuk pegawainya agar kami pun bisa memberikan yang terbaik ke perusahaan.