Country Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - IndonesiaUber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We're a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. Tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success.We're looking for a seasoned marketing leader to bolster Uber’s presence in Indonesia. As an essential member of Indonesia’s leadership team, you will own Uber’s marketing strategy to fuel the net growth of the driver and rider bases, connect audiences with the magic of the Uber platform, and ensure that the Uber brand is understood, trusted and loved. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in an fast-changing startup culture where cross-functional collaboration is paramountWhat You’ll Do:What You’ll Need:
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for Uber in Indonesia in sync with regional requirements
- Design, implement adn track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives for the region across driver and rider audiences.
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the Uber proposition in your markets based on rigorous insights..
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across Indonesia.
- Be the regional General Manager’s trusted advisor on all facets of Uber’s marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product, Operations, PR and Policy teams at the local and regional level.
- Build and grow a world-class marketing team.
- 8+ years experience defining and implementing successful marketing strategies in fast-paced consumer environments.
- Stellar track record in Brand marketing and marketing innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, same-store growth and field marketing.
- Strong understanding of the Indonesian consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at executive level.
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and energy in an ambiguous, relentless and fun environment.
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 400+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi