- Uber is a web portal services company. Uber’s affiliate makes a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countries and hundreds of cities around the world - at the push of a button.
- On another level, Uber and its affiliates apply mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport.
- These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
- We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support City Operations. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. This position will be tasked with assisting a small team on the ground in one of our expansion cities in Indonesia.
What You’ll Do:
- Move to one of the new expansion cities in Indonesia and have complete ownership of your role in a nascent organization as you and the team quickly scale Uber into a wildly successful business.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic driver relationships.
- Be the voice and face of Uber. Manage in-person communications (both 1-1 and 1-many) between Uber and its driver community.
- Contribute to rapid growth. Work onsite to manage the process of on boarding new drivers and support existing partners.
- Be a process master. Constantly innovate and iterate to ensure maximum productivity in our processes.
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of driver and rider metrics to properly allocate supply, guide driver incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber system.
- Strategy. Decide which projects the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Manage efficiency. Plan, track, order, and disburse equipment to driver partners.
- Help us scale faster. Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process.
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia
- B.A. or B.S. (Recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Uber Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 400+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.