UberEats, Business Operations Consultant
Uber is a technology web portal services company. We Uber’s affiliate makes a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countres and hundres of cities around the world - at the push of a button.
On another level, Uber and its affiliates is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class. operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport.
These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Restaurant Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services, which is growing in a big way! We are looking for individuals who are passionate and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow our business.
This role involves ownership of operations related to our restaurant partners, from onboarding and training all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations.
It demands a unique combination of rapport-building skills, analytical horsepower, and process architecting chops. This is an intense startup-within-a-startup role, and you will work with the engineering, product, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2016 and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Onboarding: Help restaurants get started on the UberEATS platform.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. in such a way that they fuel growth.
- Partner Relations: Build relationships, identify and dig into problem areas to help to solve issues for our partners.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback: Create processes and tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Menu Design and Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal restaurant mix.
- Product Improvement: Actively identify product features and enhancements that will improve our restaurant partners’ experience on UberEATS.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight our users and restaurant partners!
WHO ARE YOU?
- 4-7+ years of Startup, Strategy Consulting, Sales and Trading/Banking, or other relevant background.
- Excellent Excel skills. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- A process guru with a demonstrated track record of leading initiatives and projects at your organization that drive positive impact for your business.
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.
- You embrace and love feedback. From our restaurants and our food rating systems to our day-to-day workstyle, Uber embraces feedback on all fronts.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Tutup pada 03/September/2017
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji