Uber is a technology web portal services company. We Uber’s affiliate makes a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countres and hundres of cities around the world - at the push of a button.
On another level, Uber and its affiliates is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class. operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport.
These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Restaurant Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services, which is growing in a big way! We are looking for individuals who are passionate and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow our business.
As the Restaurant Partnerships Manager you will have the unique opportunity to help grow UberEATS in your city. The role will involve ownership of the entire relationship lifecycle with our restaurant partners all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations. The role demands a unique combination of rapport building skills, analytical horsepower and process architecting chops. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and you will work with the EATS operations and marketing teams along with headquarters-based product, engineering, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2016.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Restaurant Sourcing: Use your awesome networking skills and relationships to get the city's best restaurants interested in UberEATS. Help us acquire buzzworthy partners, whose presence on the platform will accelerate our growth.
- Negotiations and Deal Making: Establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Help craft and redesign processes to ensure UberEATS can move quickly and succeed at large scale. Whether it be prospecting, onboarding, or account management, the goal is to ensure that processes fuel growth.
- Restaurant Portfolio Design and Expansion Planning: Ensure we have the right restaurants in the right geographies to make certain every customer that opens the app just can’t wait to order. Structure experiments and conduct analyses to grow basket size and usage, all while optimizing restaurant mix and exOveripanding geographically.
- Feedback Collection: Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners, using feedback to inform process improvements on the ground.
- Marketing Campaign Design: Channel your creativity to craft compelling ways to boost partnerships with our restaurants and other tastemaker brands to delight our customers, drive growth and add value for our partners.
- ROI and KPI Analysis: Run the numbers on each partnership and campaign to estimate impact. Analyze KPIs for pipeline quality and portfolio performance to assess health and identify risk areas.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners — we take customer and partner satisfaction seriously!
WHO ARE YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of sales, analytical and leadership experience
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Conceiving of and executing a highly acquisitive sales process in a competitive market environment.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement