- Passion: means we employ people who are excited about the process of building software, and want to do this using the most up-to-date thinking on the science of software engineering. We recruit people who want their work to be challenging; i.e. people who want the job to provide continuous learning and the opportunity to improve their skills.
- Skill: we look for people who have real talent for the development of software; these are people who want to work with peers they respect and will learn from.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or an equivalent level of experience.
- 2+ years of experience in C# including .Net 3.5 and upwards
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise .NET web development using ASP.NET & Ajax (webform or MVC).
- Are an outstanding communicator, with strong English speaking and written abilities.
- Experience of full software life cycle.
- Experience working in an Agile software development process.
- Familiarity or experience of Asp.Net MVC
- Knowledge & practical experience of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge & practical experience of design patterns
- Knowledge & practical experience of refactoring techniques
- Knowledge & practical experience of SOLID Principles
- Experience of developing and using WCF/REST/Web services.
- Knowledge & practical experience of Unit testing and supplementary techniques such as mocking
Tutup pada 01/December/2016