Our clint, biggest FMCG company is seeking for a Remuneration Manager to join their team. In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing the Compensation Benefit activities, implementing HR strategies worked together with the HR Director. The activities are mostly but not limited to compensation and benefit (including payroll), HRIS, and GA. You will take the lead providing direction, and also ensuring the quality of remuneration process.
- Handling compensation and benefit for the whole company
- Improving and managing HRIS process
- Handling GA matters, including processing factory licenses
- Managing the team and ensure the excellent operations going on
- minimum 5 years of managerial experience in similar area and a Bachelor's degree
- Strong exposure in compensation and benefit area
- Experience working in a multinational company is a must
- FMCG background preferred
- Strong leadership, ability in managing both white and blue collars
- Willing to be placed in West Jakarta
- Experience working in manufacture site would be an added value
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures, someone adjustable
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||Robert Walters lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Robert Walters Jakarta was established in 2012 and due to continual expansion is seeking highly entrepreneurial, motivated recruitment consultants to grow the business. Jakarta is one of the worlds largest cities, is internationalising rapidly, with a corresponding increase in demand for an international standard of recruitment services.
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment and recruitment outsourcing businesses. The Group specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors, and count FORTUNE 500 companies, investment banks and multinational blue-chip commercial organisations as clients. Operating at all levels of seniority, Jakarta - Indonesia office manages the careers of the best professionals in the following disciplines: commerce finance, banking & financial services, engineering, human resources, legal, information technology, sales & marketing, supply chain, procurement & logistics, and support and administration fields.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 31 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan berkembang cukup pesat di Indonesia, dari awalnya hanya sebanyak 5 staff, menjadi kira kira 20 staff, saat ini merupakan global recruitment consultant terbesar di Indonesia.
- Saya harap perusahaan mampu memberikan kurikulum training yang lebih terstruktur untuk kantor Indonesia. Dengan demikian, sumber daya manusia perusahaan juga bisa menjadi lebih baik lagi.