Embassy English Centre
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Arranging Schedule
- Communicating and Marketing Product
- Making Reports.
Embassy English Centre is one of the fastest growing English Language centre in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. We are located in Central and West Surabaya which are accessible by various modes of transportation such as private cars and public transportation.
Currently, approximately 300 students, composed of elementary students, high school students, and working professionals, are enrolled at our institution; this number grows exponentially over the years. We mainly prepare students for international tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, and GRE. Aside from that, we also provide academic and general English training.
Due to rapidly growing demand, we invite all young and dynamic professionals to join our excellent and solid team!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi