- • A brand activation agency with 2,400 employees worldwide
- • Proven track record of 40 years in experimential marketing
- • One of the world's leading experiential marketing services
To be responsible for the achievement of overall sales target through creative sales & marketing pitches and excellent customer service to all our existing customers as well as new clients.
- Able to develop, create and conceptualize events and exhibitions to clients.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales target through excellent customer service.
- Build new account and to maintain existing customer base through creative sales and marketing pitches.
- Prepare and deliver effective sales proposals and/or tenders through excellent cost control and innovation.
- Conduct presentation to client from time to time.
- Follow-up on payment by clients and to ensure there is no bad debts.
- Minimum Degree holderor diploma with preferably a year of relevant working experience in MICE Industry
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Possess drive, initiative and a high level of responsibility
Attractive salary will commensurate with relevant experience. Please apply online with your detailed resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent photo via Apply Now
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Pico is one of the world's leading experiential marketing service providers. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver Total Brand Activation for many of the Fortune 500 companies, government bodies and non-government organisations.
With a proven track record of 40 years in experimential marketing, Pico has earned an unparalleled reputation for transforming creative concepts into living, breathing realities. Paramount to our success lies in our insistence and persistence in servicing our clients and partners with Creativity, Knowledge and Reliability.
We provide total solutions on brand activation as well as satisfy individual needs on specialised areas. Our core businesses include design and fabrication of exhibition stands; general contracting and technical services for trade show organisers; event hall and facility management; events, conferences and show management; supply and installation of overlays for venues; permanent exhibits for museums and themed environments; interior fit-out; and brand signage.
Pico employs some 2,500 professional staff in its sales offices and production facilities in more than 36 cities worldwide.
Address: Lantai 38, Grand Slipi Tower, Jl. Letjen. S. Parman No.22-24, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11480, Indonesia