This position will report to Finance & Accounting Manager with responsible related to Building Management, such as:
- To manage petty cash, to do daily, weekly, monthly payment, supplier payment, journal and report compiling, finance document filing,
- To monitor balance, to prepare deposit sheet and pay tax deposit,
- To prepare billing/invoice for tenants, maintanin good relationship with tenants, and other tasks assigned by Superior.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Have minimum 3 year of experiences in related field (preferred with experiences in handling Building/Property).
- Familiar with SAP, financial report, journal and tax.
- Having high integrity, attention to detail, fast-pace with accuracy, and proficiency in MS. Office (especially MS. Excel).
- Good personality and communication skill, with team player quality.
- Able to communicate in English.
This position is urgently required. Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be proceed.