SUPERVISION AREA BlueFox South East Asia Operating Companies Countries (OCC), currently: Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan
Finance reporting & controlling
- Organize Monthly Corporate Finance Packs incl. Financial Statements (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) in accordance with the Group standards and timetable:
- - Trial Balances received from OCC’s checking for correctness;
- - Monthly Corporate Finance Packs incl. BS, PL, CF received from OCC’s review, check, analysis & submission to the HQ;
- - Consolidation of OCC’s Financial Statements & submission to the HQ
- OCC’s finance month-end closing supervision and overall control for the compliance
- Control on OCC’s local accounting and tax reporting
- Support of the OCC’s local & IFRS external audit
- OCC’s Budgeting, Forecasting (PL, BS, CF, KPI) coordination
- Management Reporting pack monthly follow up with OCC’s (selling and G&A expenses), incl. actual results vs budget analysis, business KPIs analysis, explain significant fluctuations
- Weekly dashboard report preparation (sales, cash-in, number of orders, etc.)
- Corporate finance policies compliance supervision, organization and coaching
- Business critical contracts checking (operations tariffs, payment conditions)
- Corporate finance system automation set up support in the region
- AdHoc reports and analysis on demand of Management
- Supervision of the OCC’s cash flow and funds, cash flow forecast, consolidation
- Monitoring of cash collection (daily cash-in report) per the data from OCC’s
- Monitoring accounts payable of OCC’s
- Checking that the cash funds available are adequate enough to enable a business to operate effectively
- OCC’s contracts (with suppliers) payment terms improvement supervision
- Support of OCC’s in relations with banks
- Corporate treasury system automation set up support in the region
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Relevant experience minimum 4 years in international companies
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, IFRS standards, budgeting, cost control principles
- Experience in IFRS & Management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cash-flow management
- Corporate finance system automation set up as a plus
- Strong skills of Excel
- First experience in Asia
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Expat placed in Jakarta;
- English is essential (oral and written);
- Excellent communication, ability to work in team context;
- Pro-active, highly numerate, analytical, organised and accurate;
- Ability to anticipate problems, foresee timely solutions and adapt strategy accordingly
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Our Group, BlueFox International, is a globally oriented catalogue based distance selling business. We have over 18 years of successful experience in mail-order industry, serving millions of customers and developing a highly profitable business model. Today we are bringing our passion and expertise to new emerging markets and duplicating our success in multiple countries worldwide. For the past years we already opened 7 countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Phillipines, and Taiwan. We are planning for further expansion to countries of Asia, Africa and South America.