- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience on managing office assets & property, managing office bullding, managing accomodation for expatriate
- Perform supplies activities and professional negotiations with vendors/contractors.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
DHL Express is a group of Deutsche Post DHL. Our head quarter is located in Germany. We are present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 100,000 employees, we provide solutions for almost an infinite number of express courier needs.
DHL Express has been operating in Indonesia since 1973. Beginning in 1982, DHL's operations in Indonesia have been carried out by PT. Birotika Semesta. Today, PT Birotika Semesta/DHL Express is the largest air express company in Indonesia, with 90 outlets, 740 employees and is supported by a fleet of 300 vans equipped with radio communications. DHL Express not only delivers documents, packages and freight, but also provides value-added services to its customers through a variety of logistic solutions.