- Develop and manage Web-based solutions on PHP Platform
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the development team.
- Contribute to the entire product lifecycle from design through deployment
- Testing the software to ensure quality
- Provide post-release suppor
- Should ensure a high level of quality in customer deliveries
- Interact effectively with users & stakeholders at all levels
- Provide regular updates on development progress to immediate supervisor
- Recommend options for decision making and action plan whenever necessary
- Research current development trends
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or significant equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ development experience in PHP related technologies.
- Must have working experience with relational database design – MySQL
- Proficient in [XML/JSON] is an added advantage
- Strong understanding and experience with object-oriented design and development
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of real-world business and backend API integration
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of LAMP-based system installation and maintenance, while not required for this position, would be beneficial
- Confident in written and communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in Moodle is an added advantage
- Able to travel when required
- Applicants must be willing to work in South Jakarta.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- References to applications developed will be an added advantage