- Maintain a good filing system, both electronic and hard copy, of client working papers and professional reports for the entire firm.
- Perform data entry to the firm's financial reporting system and assist in producing monthly financial statements.
- Print and copy final reports for client delivery.
- Maintain good communication in serving all professionals in the firm.
- D3/S1 degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 of 4.00 scales.
- Professional integrity, good interpersonal and responsive to requests.
- Good writing skill in English.
- Computer literate and meticulous.
Apply directly through JobStreet
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a personality test and interviews.