- Responsible of the building maintenance and also the daily building operationals.
- Providing occupants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled shutdown.
- Managing the overall operational concerns, including its safety and security, housekeeping, and maintenance of the building and equipment.
- Develop and implementing response teams in assessing building condition, shutting off utilities, and delivering a status report to assembly point leaders.
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university majoring in architect, mechanical, or electrical engineering, or any other relevant fields
- 10-15 years of working experience in building and/or facility management work, particularly in residential and shopping malls
- 5 years of working experience as Building Manager in Residential would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, including good command of English
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- An organized person and a team player
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your latest resume with recent photo preferably in a PDF format immediately
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.