The Accounting Manager will be reporting directly to the Plant Controller. You will be asked to establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
Our client is a leading Manufacturing Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Accounting Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- A major element of the role will require responsibility for all tax matter hence the need to have strong background in Indonesia tax law
- Confirming financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating collection, consolidation and evaluation of financial data
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls
- Recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- preparing and completing action plans on productivity, quality, determining system improvements and implementing change
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Ideally you need to have a strong Manufacturing background
- Ideally you need to have a Professional Accounting Qualification
- Willing to work/relocate to Bali
- Strong understanding on costing
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: