PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Regional Manager - Automotive Tech Company
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to launch their business presence in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Business for their new car division. With presence across 25 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of automobiles.
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to launch their business presence in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Business for their new car division. With presence across 25 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of automobiles. Their hi-tech interactive research platform will allow users to navigate easily and you will be able to find exciting news and reviews, automotive comparison, location of the nearest dealers and updates of the latest automotive products, specification and trends. Our client provides a one-stop solution for all automotive enthusiasts.
As the Head of Business for the New Car, you are responsible to develop, implement strategies and manage the sales target for the New Car division. This means you are responsible for delivering the highest levels of revenue growth for by giving suggestions for sales, account receivable, profit and future development of the organization. Ideally, you have the passion within the automotive industry.
Reporting to the CEO and Co-founder, the high-caliber candidate will be responsible for driving the sales of the new car sales. Recruiting and developing the team members will also be the key responsibility to lead a successful business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Recruiting, coaching, and ensuring development of the team members.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams. Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
- Managing clients' expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure minimal impact on business productivity.
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in sales, and team development. Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead.
Other requirements include:
- At least 15 years of working experience with strong focus on sales, operations and team management.
- Industry background required: principle automotive side with a leading organisation (toyota, honda, daihatsu, suzuki)
- Regional areas coverage is highly preferred.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven sales and technical track record .
- Drive and hunger to achieve results.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Frequent travelling will be involved.
Besides the opportunity to work in a start-up with global presence, you will be entitled an excellent opportunity to develop the business and shape the culture of your team. Training, development and high-drive is key success for this client. In addition, offers include:
- Attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team, including recruiting and building your own team members.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adhitya Nugraha on +62 21 2958 8881
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi