- Gain business and operations perspective through involvement as project member
- Learn the operational / business procedures in the area the trainee is stationed and supervise others- whether directly or indirectly - as they complete a task or a projects in a thorough and timely manner.
- Ensure that every transaction, daily paperwork and reports are completed accordingly and in time.
- Participate in training experiences, learn new skills and demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with added responsibilities over time.
- Responsible to the decisions made and actions taken, both in technical capacity and relationship management related to the assigned projects.
- Build people management skills through official assignments and non-official actions to develop necessary skills that will allow him/her to successfully lead his/her own team in the future.
- Proactively search for guidance through line managers, coaches, mentors and other stakeholders to continuously perform professionally, and schedule a coaching and counseling session with his/her appointed mentor at least once every two months.
- Obliged to the company rules.
Education Bachelor's / Master's Degree - any major
Professional/Trade Qualification Fluency in conversing, presenting and debating in English
Other language(s) proficiency is an advantage
Award/research/recognition/work published is an advantage
Actively involved in sports/music
Previous leadership roles in organizations/events
Experiences Maximum of 1 (one) year of full-time employment prior to becoming a trainee
Computer Proficiency Proficient in MS Office applications